This Chenin Blanc was barrel fermented then aged for a lengthened time in neutral oak barrels. A dry, exquisite white with notes of crisp cantaloupe, apples, and pears, to a full flavor, finish. Like most whites, it pairs well with seafood, shellfish, or even fruit.
- Notable regions: South Africa, Loire Valley
- Origin: France, Loire Valley, Anjou
- Sweetness of resulting wine: Dry or sweet
- Wine color: White wine
- Color of berry skin: White
- Also called: Steen, Pineau de la Loire, Pinot blanco